Speaker: Mr. Sanjiv Damani
Mr. Sanjeev Kumar Damani is 57 years old. He is investing in the stock market since 1975. He is a fundamentalist, and a balance sheet analyzer having the broad understanding of brick mortar businesses.
Speaker: Mr. Darshit Shah
Darshit Shah started his career in equity research and has now gained more than 10 years of experience in the field of investment management. He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and was amongst the top 50 rank holders list in India.
- Presentation of 45 Min from Mr. Darshit Shah & Mr. Sanjiv Damani
- How Are They Identifying multibagger Stocks?
- Discussion about How They have held after 30-40% drawdown in winning stocks?
- How to Hold multibagger stocks through the most Volatility in the Market?
- Question and answers Session between host and Guest.
- Last 30 min for question & Answers from Audience.
- Think big to make big in stocks
- salient features of a multi-bagger stock
- Multibagger happens in Multi years
- Importance of good corporate governance
- Never sell a superior stock to buy an inferior stock